RIPE is an on-going initiative devoted to strengthening collaborative relations between media scholars and researchers studying public service media.
We are an informal network and welcome anyone interested in this field to join us.
Please share your thoughts and ideas with a worldwide community of others who also care about media as a service to the public. Here are some ways to get involved:
Search the new Global PSM Experts Network: Roster for colleagues and new contacts!
- Submit your information to this open access roster of PSM Experts by filling in this questionnaire. We are already 190 members strong! Your contact information will be shared with others for future contacts and collaborations. The roster will be updated regularly.
- You will also receive our newsletter directly to your inbox. See past issues:
- Like our Facebook page to receive news and other information from us.
- The RIPE Readers are published by Nordicom. All of the RIPE Readers published by 2015 are now available for free as PDF file downloads on the NORDICOM website.
- Check this website regularly for forthcoming conferences, articles, and books.
- Take a look at our videos and webcasts at RIPE Web Video on Youtube. Here is the latest: